- Product trainining for technicians enabling effitive product servicing.
- Technicians who have successfully completed the Kyocera Digital and Colour Theory training, or who have relevant industry experience.
Theoretical and practical contents
- Product installation, including driver, theories of operation, adjustment, maintenance and repair of product and options Ability to install and configure the product, options and print driver. Be able to fully maintain and carry out adjustment and repairs to the product as specified in Kyocera technical documentation.
After this training you will be able to…
- • To provide technical product training relating to the TA406Ci product range
- including options. Ensuring upon successful completion, the delegate has
- the demonstrable capabilities to complete effective servicing and fault
- finding procedures in line with Kyocera servicing schedules.
- Digital Theory
- Colour Theory