- KYOCERA Print and Document Imaging certification ensures foundation-level knowledge and skills necessary for a career in service and support of printing and document imaging devices.
- Service Technician
Theoretical and practical contents
- IT-Basics - Hardware
- IT-Basics - Peripherals and portable computers
- IT-Basics - Troubleshooting Hardware
- IT-Basics - Troubleshooting peripherals and portable computers
- Network Technology - Introduction
- Network Technology - OSI Layer 1
- Network Technology - LAN Installation
- Network Technology - Wireless networks
- Network Technology - Troubleshooting
- Professional behaviour
- Printing and Document Imaging - Maintenance & Troubleshooting
- Printing and Document Imaging - Electromechanical components and tools
- Safety and environmental protection
- Scanning Technology - Introduction
- Printing Technology - Introduction
- The Xerographic process
- Colour Theory
- Access to Kyocera Knowledge Trainer "Printing and Document Imaging" - A pool of questions to test your knowledge.
- The offer detailed above is available and valid for one year from the booking date. During this time the e-learning modules, test modules and the Knowledge Trainer can be accessed as often as you wish.
After this training you will be able to…
- prove competence in installation, connectivity, maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of printers, scanners, copiers, fax and multi-function peripherals.
- offer excellent customer service and communication skills when working with clients.