- With this course you get basic information about wireless networks.
- Service Technician
Theoretical and practical contents
- • Monitoring tools
• Data Collecting Sets
• Reliability monitoring
• Understanding procedures and logs
After this training you will be able to…
- After completing this course ... • you know the wireless technologies infrared, Bluetooth and radio,
• you know which network components are necessary to establish a connection,
• you also know the different network topologies that are used for WLANs,
• you know how to determine the optimal position of a wireless access point,
• you know IEEE WLAN standards and also know how to secure your WLAN against unauthorized access.