- In this course, you will receive information about wireless networks.
- Service Technician
Theoretical and practical contents
- • Wireless technology
• Wireless LAN Infrastructure
• WLAN standards and protocols
• Access control and security
• WLAN Client Configuration
After this training you will be able to…
- After completing this course ... • you will know the wireless technologies infrared, Bluetooth and radio,
• you will know which network components are required to create a connection,
• you will also know the different network topologies which are used for WLANs,
• you will know how you can determine the best position for a Wireless Access Point,
• you will know the IEEE WLAN standards and will also know how you can secure your WLAN against unauthorised access.