- This course will provide you with an overview of OSI layer 3 – the network layer.
- Service Technician
Theoretical and practical contents
- Network layer (OSI layer 3): • IP Addressing
- Name allocation: • Domain Name System
• IP classes
• Configuration of the network
• Internet protocols
• Windows Internet Name Service
After this training you will be able to…
- After completing this course ... • you will know the tasks performed by the OSI layer 3,
• you will know the differences between the main internet protocols and their functions and jobs,
• you will be familiar with IP addressing and the classification of IP addresses and will know that they are vital for communication and data transfer in the network,
• you will know what name allocation and name resolution using DNS are.