- This course will provide you with a quick overview of active network components. You will also gain important information about router characteristics, routing protocols and the different components.
- Service Technician
Theoretical and practical contents
- • Repeater (OSI Layer 1)
• Hub (OSI Layer 1)
• Bridge (OSI Layer 2)
• Switch (OSI Layer 2)
• Router (OSI Layer 3)
• Brouter (OSI Layer 2 & 3)
• Other Network Appliances
After this training you will be able to…
- After completing this course ... • you will know about the router‘s characteristics and fields of use, in addition to its advantages and disadvantages,
• you will know what bridges and hubs there are, their functions and the different types,
• you will know about routers and know how different routing protocols work,
• you will know what a brouter is and in which situations it works like a router or a bridge,
• you will know what “switching” is and how it works.