- This module will provide you with a quick overview of cabling options for networks. You will also gain important information about local networks (LANs) and protocols for WANs (wide area networks).
- Service Technician, Sales Representative
Theoretical and practical contents
- • Pathway cabling
• Transmission methods and protocols
After this training you will be able to…
- After completing this course ... • you will know details about the pathway cabling,
• you will know where individual cable types (from fibreglass to coaxial cables) are used and which connectors should be attached,
• you will be able to differentiate between Ethernet networks on the basis of the transfer rate and cable types used,
• you will know the different types of communication lines in wide area networks (WANs).