- In this course you will acquire in-depth knowledge of the xerographic process and learn about the principle of image generation.
- All Employees
Theoretical and practical contents
After this training you will be able to…
- understand the xerographic process as the basic principle of image generation in laser printers
- explain the processes in the main component of the xerographic process, the image drum
- explain that image formation is an interplay of positive and negative tensions, light, mechanical processes, pressure and temperature.
- explain that the quality of the printed image can be influenced by changes in tension and fusing temperature.